What is BBL Surgery? Cost -Price-Surgery in Turkey
BBL Surgery Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
In this procedure, the extra fat from different parts of the body like the abdomen and lower back is collected through the liposuction process and injected into the buttocks. It helps in making the buttocks look better by using your natural excess fat of the body.
BBL Surgery in Turkey provides long-lasting results to a person. It helps in reducing the age effect that normally starts showing effects on the buttocks. It causes pain in the first week after surgery. The recovery takes more than a month.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- It helps in reducing fat from other parts of the body and make the buttocks better with it that’s beneficial from both sides of the coin.
- Brazilian Butt Lift provides a natural look to the buttocks and feels good.
- It is a very quick method to get two things done at one surgery.
- BBL Surgery helps in improving the body’s proportion by providing you the desired shape.
Side effects of Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
There are various side effects of this surgery, these are as follows:
- Loss of skin in treated areas
- Blood clots
- Stretch marks
- Excessive blood loss
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cardiac complications
- Fat embolism
- Complication in liposuction
- Complication in anesthesia
Cost of BBL procedure
Estexcellent.com provides you excellent service and a low-cost price. The pricing of the BBL Surgery in Turkey includes various costs like VIP transfer from and to the airport, hotel stay, doctors, corsets, and medicines. A person can choose the package as per their budget and facility, the hospital they want to choose. The average cost of Brazilian butt lift surgery starts from $2500 to $7250 in turkey that depends upon the factors that we mentioned above.
Follow our facebook page and instagram page