10 Common Cosmetic Plastic Surgeries
There are so many procedures for cosmetic plastic surgeries that people need to know about for getting themself a treatment for their body parts. The 10 common cosmetic plastic surgeries are as follows:
- Liposuction: the target of liposuction surgery is on the legs, hips, arms, buttocks, and chin, etc. For removing excess fat from them.
- Breast Augmentation: in this type of surgery the size of breasts changed like an increase or decrease in breast size or change in the shape of breasts.
- Rhinoplasty: it is also known as nose surgery. This type of surgery is performed to correct the shape of the nose or when a person has a breathing problem.
- Facelift: this type of surgery is performed as people lose elasticity of skin due to aging their skin looks sagging and wrinkles so to correct it the facelift surgery is performed.
- Lip augmentation: the surgery aims to make the lips look fuller. It is performed for increasing lip volume, structure, or shape of lips.
- Tummy tuck: it is also known as Abdominoplasty. It is performed to improve the shape of the abdomen. Tummy tucks remove excess skin and fat.
- Hair transplantation: it is also known as hair restoration. Hair transplantation is performed for improving the appearance of a person who faces a baldness issue.
- Brow lift: people faced wrinkles with the increase in age on the forehead or between the eyebrows. A brow lift can tighten or trim the brow area for providing a youthful appearance.
- Gynecomastia Treatment: this treatment is performed on males for reducing excessive breast tissues. Some men face this issue after using steroids. People recover after surgery within a week or so.
- Blepharoplasty: it is performed when the eyelids obstruct the vision of the person. With the increase in age, the skin starts sagging or excess skin.